Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Monday, December 5, 2011

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Raiding- your reason

 

I would like to kill Nefarian at one point and wipe that smile off his face :)

Sent from my iPhone
ALL types of gaming (even WoW & FF11) sports, entertainment, weather, news, & MORE =)

On Dec 5, 2011, at 6:01 PM, kevin dorey <kevdog1963@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Im down with it too, Im all for casual raiding, lots of fun and laughs

From: ChaoticOrder187 <chaoticorder187@yahoo.com>
To: "World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com" <World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Raiding- your reason

 
My highest item lvl toon is my DK at 340 but my Mage may fast approach it. I'd bet more on my Mage since I am beginning to get some justice. 

Sent from my iPhone
ALL types of gaming (even WoW & FF11) sports, entertainment, weather, news, & MORE =)

On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Maribeth Schneider <marribeth@gmail.com> wrote:

 
I agree :)   I am all up for this cross realm raid :)   I have Thursday, Friday and Sundays off :)
 
Maribeth


 
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:00 PM, ChaoticOrder187 <chaoticorder187@yahoo.com> wrote:


I haven't even attempted a raid in years. If this cross realm thing is legit I've thought about doing this with friends. It's easier to learn with those you know because if you make a mistake they're more willing to help you learn

Sent from my iPhone
ALL types of gaming (even WoW & FF11) sports, entertainment, weather, news, & MORE =)

On Dec 5, 2011, at 9:43 AM, "lirrots" <bilbomoody@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
For me, I like a challenge - something that is not easily accomplished and takes a while working as a team to learn what to do, what role to take, what abilities work well in different situations, etc.

It's also a personal challenge - to try to do my best and work on improving my character each time I go in. I'll study and research frequently to make sure I'm doing the best that I can so that I can bring something to the group - so that I'm actually a benefit towards working to defeat the bosses and not just dead weight.

Playing with a bunch of friends to accomplish something brings a level of camaraderie and fulfillment you can only get through a group challenge.

It's fun - I enjoy seeing new content and enjoying the encounters Blizzard created.

I don't raid "hardcore". I'll raid once a week on average and my gear's not the best - not even as good as the people I raid with... but I make up for the lack of uber gear with the knowledge (both of fight tactics and of how to play my class best) I bring to the group.

--- In World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com, ChaoticOrder187 <chaoticorder187@...> wrote:
>
> For those of you that raid, why do you do it? :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> http://www.differentrealmz.com
> ALL types of gaming (even WoW & FF11) sports, entertainment, weather, news, & MORE =)
>






--
 Maribeth
 

 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
�`����,�()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*�,�`����
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment