Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Saturday, January 9, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] The Shapeshifter Blog

 

http://xnamentor.com/blogs/shapeshifter/archive/2009/05/05/naxxramas-bingo.aspx

The Shapeshifter


This Blog


Syndication


Search

  • Go

Tags


Navigation


Archives


Blog Roll


Gaming Podcasts


ActiveNick's Sites


Naxxramas Bingo! [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Following in the footsteps of A Dwarf Priest who brought us Karazhan Bingo back in The Burning Crusade, I bring you: Naxxramas Bingo!

Why? For the same reasons... while I'm sure there are plenty of players who have never seen inside the halls of Naxxaramas, most level 80's have stepped in there at least once. My feral druid Shalansay can still find upgrades in there for my Resto dual-spec, and I've been terribly unlucky with the friggin' shoulder token (my Naxx-10 runs typically feature 4 druids, 1 DK, 1 mage and 1 rogue... that's 7 people sharing a tier token with my bear tank), but I'm certainly not as excited to run Naxx as I used to be. Naxx-25 is still not common for me given that Nighthaven is a casual raiding guild and we do 10-mans most of the time, so I'm far from done with the place.

I know plenty of people who do not want to run Naxx anymore, especially given how Emblems of Heroism and Valor in WOTLK certainly do not have the same value as Badges of Justice in TBC, and now that Ulduar just came out. But many will still run it, whether they like it or not, helping fellow guildies or gearing an alt. So here is a little game to help pass the time and spice things up in Naxx. Given how Naxx is definitely one of the most PUGgable raid instance to date, you'll probably find yourself yelling BINGO! more often than you'd like.

Many of these "Naxx moments" are derived from my own experiences in there. I even caused a few myself. Others are borrowed from A Dwarf Priest's Karazhan Bingo because, well, they're timeless classics! lol Smile

May your Need rolls always be 100... Enjoy!

[]
(click the image to enlarge)
Attachment: Naxx Bingo.jpg
Published Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:07 PM by ActiveNick
Filed under: Nighthaven, Lich King, Burning Crusade, Karazhan, Naxxramas, World of Warcraft, Druid, Raiding, Bingo

Comments


# re: Naxxramas Bingo!@ Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:51 PM

I dig the idea, but I think you could do a lot to make it stand out a little more.

1) At the very least, raise the opacity of the squares. The background image makes them too frustrating to read.

2) While I understand that some things never change, I also think you could have done better than copying squares from the kara board. You're clearly a witty fellow, think of new ways to say things.

3) Kara was a little more straightforward than Naxx is. Naxx has tons of encounters that are pretty unusual, so it might be beneficial to dedicate more squares to things like that. For example: there's always that one PuG DPS who spends the entire time attacking the ads on Grand Widow. Or another one is the guy who used to raid Naxx40, and tells everybody about it.

That's my reaction to this, personally. Some of the squares, particularly the ones about players wanting to do achievements they weren't ready for, really resonated with me =D

by LS

# re: Naxxramas Bingo!@ Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:31 PM

Thanks for the feedback LS, I just posted a new update. I made some of the boxes that were harder to read less transparent, but I also wanted to preserve the cool look and "artistic feel" of KT's head in the background.

I loved your idea about "that Naxx-40 raider" and added it, and also included a few more original ones based on some guildies's suggestions and personal experiences I remembered.

Hope you like the update. Enjoy!

by ActiveNick

# re: Naxxramas Bingo!@ Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:43 PM

I didn't win at bingo, but I guess that means I win at Naxx.

by Bustie

Leave a Comment

Title (required)* Name (required)* Your URL (optional) Comments (required)* Remember Me? Copyright © 2007 Nickolas Landry. All Rights reserved.
Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent  

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment