Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Friday, February 19, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] Wife forces husband to give away giant WoW Orc

 

http://www.dungeoncrawlers.com/

It�s him Orc me

Emacs!
By VICTORIA ALLEN

Published: 04 Jan 2010
Add a comment  Add a comment (1)

A HUBBY told last night how his wife forced him to choose between her and a 6ft-tall green MONSTER.

Robert Cushnie, 42, had happily shared his home with a giant model of an Orc - a creepy character from a computer game - for six years.

But his Canadian spouse Dee, 42, warned that if he didn't ditch the gruesome creature, she'd move back to her homeland without him.

Orc,  
New owner ... Patricia

So now distraught Robert, of Aberdeen, has been forced to have his giant toy ADOPTED.

Last night the telecommunications manager explained "It came down to the wife or the Orc.

"She said there wasn't any room for him in our life. I've had him for six years but Dee means more to me, so he had to go."

Orcs are bloodthirsty warriors from the fantasy computer game World of Warcraft.

And Robert was thrilled when he landed his life-sized metal and plastic figure from a Falkirk toy shop that shut down.

But he and Dee, who married last February, will move to Canada later this month - without the Orc.

Dee said: "I just don't like it. I'm only 5ft 3in, so it towers over me, which is quite creepy."

The Orc has found a new home in Aberdeen with Michael Thomson, 61, and wife Patricia, 55.

And their granddaughter Kimberlea Logie, 16, is already a fan.

Last night Patricia said: "We wanted him because he's so unusual. Our grandkids love him."

Robert said: "I'll miss him - but I'm glad he's gone to a good home."

__._,_.___
����`����,�()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*�,����`����
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment