Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Sunday, January 24, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] "To Catch a Pwner" by Jason Michaels

 

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1777352

To Catch a Pwner

by Jason Michaels on June 16, 2009
[]
*A warlock dressed in heavy battle armor cautiously enters a tavern*

Chris Hansen: Why hello there?
Warlock: Uhh, hello. Umm, I, uh...
Chris Hansen: Sir, why don't you take a seat, I have a few questions for you.
Warlock: Sorry, yes, of course...
Chris Hansen: What brought you over here tonight?
Warlock: I uh, I heard Jason wanted to gam-talk. He wanted to talk.
Chris Hansen: It sounded like you wanted to say game? Did Jason want to game with you?
Warlock: Yes, well no, well yeah, he said he wanted to play with me.  But I never wanted to...
Chris Hansen: Do you know what level Jason is?
Warlock: I don't know. 30, 31?
Chris Hansen: He's an 8.
Warlock: I-I didn't know that sir, honestly. I thought he was much more experienced.
Chris Hansen: Well your messages say differently...
Warlock: Oh, my cat-
Chris Hansen: Please, let me continue. "I'm 43, what are you?" Then, he goes on to say he's level 8 which you reply, "8? I'm going to rape you. I'm going to rape you so hard. I shit on level 8's. Do you want me to shit on you? I am going to skull fuck you..." Must I read more?
Warlock: I, uh...I never...that wasn't me sir, I swear! I was just coming over to tell him to be safe and not ask to be pwned by higher levels.  It's not safe.

*Chris passes a picture*

Chris Hansen: Is that a screenshot of your staff?
Warlock: I don't know, sir. I don't know...
Chris Hansen: So your saying that you had no idea he was a level 8 and that you were not the guy talking to him online and that you didn't send him that picture of your staff. Well then I hope you don't have what he asked to you to bring.
Warlock: Sir, no, I always carry these on me. I really do...You never know when you need mana regens!
Chris Hansen: ...be honest with me DragonKing33...
Warlock: I'm sorry sir...Are you his guild leader or something...
Chris Hansen: No, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. These are members of my crew taking screenshots.

*Three trolls enter from behind the bar, screencapping the warlock*

Warlock: Oh god, Oh no.  Is this going to be posted on the WoW.com?  Oh god...sir, I have a level 8 in my guild, you can't do this to me...he will never forgive me!
Chris Hansen: It was your decision to come here. If you have anything else to say, I would love to hear it. If not, you are free to go.
Warlock: I-I just want to say that I am sorry. And I hope everyone in this server understands I was not coming over to epicly pwn him. I just wanted to talk to him and warn him of the dangers of uber pwnage. I just wanted to help....I just wanted to help!

*The warlock walks out of the tavern and is immediately rushed by a team of server moderators and is banned for 3 hours*


__._,_.___
This is the footer.  Why we needed one?  Hellifino.  :)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment