Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] Guy Plays 36 World Of Warcraft Accounts At The Same Time, Runs Raids By Himself - Geekologie

 

And they that *I* have 'no life'!

Alastyr

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/10/guy_plays_36_world_of_warcraft.php

Guy Plays 36 World Of Warcraft Accounts At The Same Time, Runs Raids By Himself

MORE: expensive, gaming, hardcore, impressive, not for me, world of warcraft, wow, you can see a can of mountain dew in the trashcan in the second picture

wow-1.jpg
wow-1.jpg
wow-1.jpg



Gamer Prepared runs 36 accounts of World of Warcraft at the same damn time. Why? Because he can, and it's his God-given Canadian right (I don't actually know where he's from).
A lot have asked me, why create so many? The main reason is to invade Stormwind and Ironforge when they reach top level. I'm sure the Alliance will put up a big fight when that happens. We'll see how it goes. If they don't make level 70 before Wrath of the Lich King, then it will be at level 80. That is my main goal. That will probably happen after I've got some PvP gear from the battlegrounds. I'm also planning to do some 25 and 10 man raid instances but that is secondary to my PvP goal. Of course I'll be doing arenas too to build up PvP gear but I'm not expecting to do that great there because I'm way behind in gear right now. I need to get to level 70 first, then level 80 and by then I will probably have all green gear while most others have been doing the battlegrounds and arenas.

It costs me exactly $5711 in subscription costs per year with 36 accounts on the 6 month pay schedule. Not bad considering I'm looking at it like it's a hobby and there are more expensive hobbies out there than World of Warcraft.

When Wrath of the Lich King is released, I plan to be at the store when it opens and will purchase 36 copies of it. With tax, it should be about $1500 for all of them. Then the shaman are on their way to level 80 along with the priest, druid and mage.

Huh? I have no idea what that means because my girlfriend threatened to punch me in the face with her Jetta if I ever touched World of Warcraft (or another woman). But I do know that $5,711 is more money than I make in two years and this guy spends it on game subscriptions. Making him quite possibly the richest man in the world. In spirit. Rich in spirit.

Hit the jump for another picture of the setup, along with some screen shots.

Oh, and if you're a loyal Geekologist living in the Huntsville, AL area, give me a shout and then take me out and buy me a beer. Whee, I'm cheap! No, but seriously.

wow-2.jpg

wow-3.jpg wow-4.jpg

Prepared The 36 Boxer of World of Warcraft [dualboxing]

Thanks to Emode and Daniel, who have both played with a lot more than 36 boxes. *zing*
Comments (141) Digg Reddit Del.ici.ous

Related Stories
Gamer Grub: Because WoW Can't Wait (10/03/2008)
Gaming Station Looks Like Torture Device (06/18/2008)
BUSTED!: Female Pedo World Of Warcraft Player Arrested Upon Return To Texas (01/06/2010)
And I Thought I Was Hardcore: Flood Gaming (01/06/2010)
Taiwanese Man 'Beats' World Of Warcraft (12/03/2009)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment