Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] GOOD MORNING!!!

 

Wouldn't this type of group be more suited to an RP server?


From: Shane B <shaneb@ij.net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, January 7, 2010 7:13:46 PM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] GOOD MORNING!!!

 

Let's get a list of the lowest populated PVE servers [Alliance] and start looking.

Mary I believe this is your bailiwick.  :)

Shane


I am game for whatever server I can log onto without a 2 hor plus wait time!

Beth



-----Original Message-----
From: Shane B <shaneb@ij.net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_ List@yahoogroups .com
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 9:58 am
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_ List] GOOD MORNING!!!

 
I feel your pain Beth.  I am considering a low populated PVE realm [the lowest possible] as a 'backup' realm.

Any suggestions anyone??

Shane aka Alastyr the Gnaughty Gnome


I have yet to be able to log on to the server since it was locked I can only get on in the evenings due to work and the niece having to do her cello lessons and chores before we can play as a family.  last nights attempt had me sitting in a que of a 181 mins.. and after an hour it was down to 96 mins.  so I seriously doubt we will be joining you all anytime soon.  We have toons on other servers and that is where we most likely will be playing.. it really sucks cause I was really looking forward to playing with everyone I have not seen in a long long time.
 
Beth aka Alosondra



-----Original Message-----
From: John Hurst <jhurstsca@cableone. net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_ List@yahoogroups .com
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 9:03 am
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_ List] GOOD MORNING!!!

 
Got logged on and registered this morning.  I voted in the polls, but wanted to add here, I am not having a huge issue with logging in to the server.  Mornings and afternoons its not locked, and evenings my longest wait has been less than ten minutes.  I don't know what the difference is for me, but that is not a problem.  However if the vote ends up to change servers, well, starting toons is my favourite pastime so I won't cry TOO much.
          Ewen
----- Original Message -----
From: Shane B
To: world_Of_Warcraft_ List@yahoogroups .com
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 3:41 AM
Subject: [World_of_Warcraft_ List] GOOD MORNING!!!


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment