Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Where is everyone?

 

I TOTALLY feel yer pain my friend!  Debby has been affecting us and is moving sooooo slowly I am calling for people to "get out and PUSH"!  BTW You can speak on this list ANY TIME you like regardless of your current "WoW Participation Status".  I hate bullying too because all my life as a young boy I was bullied all the time.  The tables turned in a BIG WAY when I hit High School and later became a soldier lol.

In game bullying I had to remind myself that most folk who do the 'bullying' are the type of folk who would never make it in the real life confrontations they pretend they can deal with in game chat.  In fact I totally find it FUNNY when someone tries to bully me!  Remind me later about my female gnome and the level of certain "intimate requests' that were made of her whilst in Ironforge!

Yes Cyberbullying *is* a real thing and the only thing I can suggest is that you join a guild with folk like us in it as can help ya deal with it!  Same with this list.  Here as in my guild *I* call the shots and there will be NO BULLYING!!!  In RL I am just under 6' and way over 300 LBS lol

Shane aka Alastyr aka Kymtessa etc



I'm getting my butt kicked by Debby. I don't speak much because I quit WoW. I got sick of the bullying people do over stupid things. Seeing it and experiencing it made me sick. Besides I got trapped with that one year pass.

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcadPpuZZw
"A Growing Concern: Cyberbullying in Videogames"

On Jun 26, 2012, at 2:11 PM, "jonders66@hotmail.com " <Jonders66@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

Glad to see u made it though the storm. Hope u have a speedy recovery!
 
Jimmy
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Maribeth Schneider
Date: 06/26/12 05:39:25
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Where is everyone?
 
 

well alittle - throat is still killing me and now I have a cough :(   I am sure being outside when power was out didn't help. 
 
Maribeth
 


 
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Bill Tornio < billtornio@centurytel.net> wrote:


Good to see you’re feeling better J

 

From: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Maribeth Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:13 AM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Where is everyone?

 

 

heehee :)   Ale is good :D 

 

Maribeth

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Bill Tornio < billtornio@centurytel.net> wrote:

 

The ale will help with the darkness too J

 

From: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Shane B
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 8:25 PM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Where is everyone?

 

 

Hmmmmmmmm

Give her some good ale, that’ll cure her  J
 
Get well very soon Maribeth!!!!!
 
Storms are no fun, stay safe – the both of ya!!
 
From: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Shane B
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 7:41 PM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Where is everyone?
 
 

Hiya

Mary has not been feeling well the last couple of days and she is on the couch covered with a snuggie.   Our internet connection has been shaky at best due to tropical storm Debbie dumping rain and winds on us for the last three days.  Sorry to have worried ye!

Shane [a bit more salty than sweet heehee]

I HAS been quiet all around!

It is after 8 and only me, Chris and Bill are on WoW ready to run. Maribeth is everything alright? Shane are you ok? I haven't seen anyone on here all day. Yes, I am worried!

 

Sweet Kristine

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment