Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Facebook

 

Had to read the edited version of that tag line a 2nd time Shane, rotflmao!! 
Karen 
Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Shane B
Date: 6/21/2012 3:28:39 PM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Facebook
 
I started one on Draca last night, on ally side a pally named Versitility. I am on at weird hrs. like now lol but will catch you online soon I am sure.
 
Karen 
Old age is when something hits you in the balls but you are just too tired to bounce it.
-------Original Message-------
 
From: jonders66@hotmail.com
Date: 6/20/2012 11:16:45 AM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Facebook
 
Thank u much appreciated. My main is Silverwulf though lately I've been bouncing around a lot. U can add me to ur real id and find me. Thank u once again
 
 
Jimmy
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Karen
Date: 6/19/2012 10:29:50 PM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Facebook
 
Jimmy, I will roll some toons on Draka, if not tonight then tomorrow night.
 
Karen
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
-------Original Message-------
 
From: jonders66@hotmail.com
Date: 6/19/2012 1:53:07 PM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List
Subject: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Facebook
 
Thank all of u who have joined Knights of Azeroth. I created this group for the purpose of doing cross realm dungeon runs and bg's. My buddy that I was running with has since moved on and hasn't played in awhile but I thought it was a good idea and I like the name. I like the idea of the DK run but I'm not much into playing them, or any melee types. I have some but just can't into playin them much. I do have a couple of DK's but really hate that starting area. I have a horde DK on draka, he's level 61 and I could join u on him. I just really don't want to create anymore DK's and have my hands full with the toons I have already. I recreated quite a few to play on venture and madoran.
I'm having the same problem that planned chaos was with people who stopped playing or due to summer and time don't get on that much. Yea I'm recruiting and am in desperate need of active players. If anyone is interested let me know. I have both factions on draka but I guess I still favor Darnassain Knights. Well I've said enough for now. I have enjoyed running with u guys and look forward to doing it again. Now I'm hoping that wow is up so I can get back to my toons. See ya in Azeroth!
 
Jimmy
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment