Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin

 

Awwwww I have played gnomies more than any other race.  My main is a level 85 gnome warlock.  I guess it is kind of poetic for me to have such a tiny toon with soooo much awesome power!w  muhahahahahaahha  For some reason I find dwarves just a little too dorky and I am not sure why.  I do not have a single dwarf toon.







I don't care for the gnomes either gender but the male dwarf is better than the female. And to me a priest should be male. lol I have several toons on the Alliance side and one is a Worgen; I like their starting place too. I also like the Drenai and their starting place. I wish they would change some of the starting places. I will add you as a friend today; my toon is Katnyss.


From: Karen <Unicorn272@comcast.net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin

 
That is really odd lol. Not sure why I run all male toons just like them better. With Diablo  gender is decided by what toon you play so I have toons male and female but WOW  you can choose and I only have male ones. Don't care 4 the dwarves or gnomes but may have to do a gnome toon now that I am back with the horde in cata just to see where they start up. The worgen's I love and there starting place in Gilaneas is kool.
Karen
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Kristine Peterson
Date: 5/28/2012 11:28:47 PM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin
 
This is hilarius! When I wanted to have a male toon even though I am female my daughter was embarrassed. She said it made her wonder about my sexuality! My son sometimes has female toons and his sister is worried about his sexuality too! lol I think anyone should have any toon they want just because they want them. lol My reason for wanting a male dwarf is that they look better than the females. lol This is all just too funny! Wait until I tell my daughter that I am in a guild with people that play toons opposite of who they themselves are. She won't know what to make of this! lol Kristine


From: Shane B <shaneb@ij.net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin

 
Interesting!  I am a 50+ year old male and I usually run female toons!  LOL  I look at it this way.  If I am gonna spend hours on end looking at the same toon it might as well be a SHE with a nice butt!

I am often a late night player too btw.

Alastyr
Shane real name


I just started up a new toon on Venture Co server, got him almost to lv 10. A undead mage, Magikdeath. Would love to join the guild but I am usually only online in the wee hrs. of the am. I usually don't get online til about midnight and then after doing all my mail and other "chores" I play Wow but by then it is usually 2am EST. Is anyone else on at this time to send an invite? Some weekdays I get a brief chance to be online in the afternoon or night. I usually don't give my real name and have only male toons but I am actually a 46 yr. old female. My real name is Karen.  
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Sidney Sauseda II
Date: 5/27/2012 10:16:14 PM
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin
 

The guild is Planned Chaos on Venture Co server
On May 27, 2012 10:02 PM, "maria smith" < calibridseagodess@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I may have missed it but with guild are we talking about. I do not play on madoran but I can make a toon if it is a fun guild. Maria
 

From: Maribeth Schneider <marribeth@gmail.com>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin

 
yeah I thought of that, Kristine, folks who are trying to be totally "in game".    Any ideas for Kevin for those folks who don't want to be "in game"?   
 
Maribeth

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Kristine Peterson < blackwaterraiders@yahoo.com> wrote:


I didn't think it was possible to ninja the bank. Doesn't it make someone stop at a certain point? Maybe people that don't want to give their real names are trying to be totally "in game". lol  It does seem suspicious though. Kristine

From: Maribeth Schneider <marribeth@gmail.com>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin

 
oh I understand.   :)     Knowing alot of the folks on this list,  I am not sure who would refuse to give you their  real name.    I think most of folks here on the list would not mind giving their real first name.  Am I correct, all?     Alastyr (Shane)  the list owner,  has always made sure this list stays a mature list.  
 
As far as ninja'ing the guild bank,  I would hope no one on this list would do that.   I know the many folks I have played with and talked with on this list would not do that.    They usually donate more than they take.      Again, list,   let's make the guild and WoW list proud by not ninja'ing the guild bank.  
 
Maribeth
 
 
 
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 7:09 AM, kevin dorey <kevdog1963@yahoo.com> wrote:


ok sure, I can promote a couple more officers not a problem. let me know who will be playing on here alot. I would love to grow the guild back up. this guilds bank has been ninja'd three times twice by members. so thats why its set as it is. I'll go in and do some re-adjusting later today and we will remedy the problem. Also its just me but I have a issue with someone not giving me thier real name to put in the guild notes. we just want to know who we are playing with. first name really is all we need. we have a guildie that refused to give me thier real name last night and that kinda bothers me.

From: Maribeth Schneider <marribeth@gmail.com>
To: World_Of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:56 PM
Subject: [World_of_Warcraft_List] kevin

 
Just a piece of advice  if you don't mind but there does have to be more folks with invite rights as when you or Brian are not on,  then folks are stuck with no ability to be invited to guild.    
 
our guild on Madoran allows all members invite rights to guild.    
 
As of tonight, there are 2 people awaiting invite to guild but no one has ability to invite.    you have to trust your guildies to do right :)


 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment