Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Saturday, November 20, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] Looking for Group Comics - woohoo

 

http://www.lfgcomic.com/

http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1

[]


[]  
[]  
[]   [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Latest Comic
[]   []
New Reader?
[]
[]
lartist Dang it! I missed Sharktopus at the Bloor Cinema this week! I thought it was *next* week. I hope it comes back.
Saturday, November 20th 2010 01:48 PM

lartist 'Stream is over for another week! Thanks for joining me! :) See you next week! (Broadcasting live at http://ustre.am/1OzY)
Saturday, November 20th 2010 12:29 AM
Becker02 RIP Pat Burns. You have been and will always be one of my favorite NHL coaches...:(
Friday, November 19th 2010 09:35 PM

lartist Ustream starts at the top of the hour! (Broadcasting live at http://ustre.am/1OzY)
Friday, November 19th 2010 07:51 PM
lartist Ladeez and gennelme! II give you "7to4"! (Sneezy was busted for coke, Sleepy went solo. We don't talk about Happy) http://twitpic.com/38b5yx
Friday, November 19th 2010 06:20 PM

lartist Ustream tonight! I have stories and art to share- hope you can join me :) 8pm ET (-5 GMT) http://tinyurl.com/9eukhm
Friday, November 19th 2010 05:09 PM
· Brandon Sanderson
· George RR Martin
· Patrick Rothfuss

None yet.

Hidden Empire
­ Kevin J. Anderson

The Briar King
­ Greg Keyes

The Dwarves
­ Markus Heitz

Up Next

The Highwayman
­ R.A. Salvatore

Waiting For

A Dance with Dragons
­ Geroge RR Martin

Republic of Thieves
­ Scott Lynch

Tongues of Serpents
­ Naomi Novik

For an archived list and reviews, please see...


Emerald City Comicon
­ Mar 4-6, 2011

C2E2
­ Mar 18-20, 2011

Wondercon
­ Apr 1-3, 2011

Calgary Entertainment Expo
­ Jun 17-19, 2011

ConnectiCon
­ Jul 8-10, 2011

San Diego ComicCon
­ Jul 21-24, 2011

Gen Con Indy
­ Aug 4-7, 2011

Otakuthon
­ Aug 12-14, 2011

FanExpo Canada
­ Aug 26-28, 2011

New York Comic Con
­ Oct 14-16, 2011

Richard Plushies Are Back!

[]
­ Nov 17 2010, 05:01 PM

I'm told, by the monkeys who work in the warehouse (not actual monkeys, much to my disappointment) that we once again have the Richard Plushies back in stock.



Nothing says Christmas like Dick, folks.

- Because I Can.

­ Comments ( 2)

Least I Could Do: Volume 7

[]
­ Nov 09 2010, 10:48 AM

A repost from over at LICD.com, but I figured you folks might be interested:

As promised, folks, we are pleased to open up the pre-sales for Least I Could Do: I Can't Help You Here, The Complete 7th Year Collection.

Should you wish to have your book signed by both Lar and myself, may I recommend picking up a copy right now? It should be noted that only the first 1,000 books will be signed.



I should also point out that with the release of the new book, we've dropped all the prices of older books to $14.95. If you've ever longed to own the entire collection, the time is here.

Buying our books is the single most helpful way to support this site. We appreciate each and every order and it allows us the opportunity to continue what we do, seven days a week.

Thank you.

Also, BOOOOK!

Heh. See what I did there?

-Because I Can.

­ Comments ( 1)

Tech Goodness

[]
­ Nov 05 2010, 02:54 PM

Though I'm still recovering from my time in Australia, I did want to share a link with you folks that I've been trying to find the time to post for a while now.

Two of my buddies, Marc and Mitchell, who also happen to be the audio director and voice of Cale in the LFG movie respectively, started a site a little time ago called YourTechReport.com.

For those of you who are tech minded, do me a favor and check it out, won't you?


- Because I Can.

­ Comments ( 4)
[]  
All content & images are © Blind Ferret Entertainment. Privacy Policy | Advertising | RSS Feed []
Webmaster: Ryan McCahan | Site Design: Mind Faucet | Powered by MaxCDN Content Delivery Network

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment