Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Monday, July 26, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] Alizée Jacotey - Origin Warcraft Night Elf Female Dance

 

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/16473971596/custom-dances-idea-dropped/

04/22/2009 06:45:03 PDT
Custom dances idea dropped?
This idea was told to us by Blizz as one of the big things for WotLK, even if it isn't, yet its still not around yet? Is there a set time they plan to give us this or was it just false promises? Its on the box for crying out loud lol
Avatar of Dydra
Dydra
04/22/2009 07:01:30 PDT
Custom dances idea dropped?
It has not been dropped. Creating additional dances takes a significant amount of animation work and we want to make sure that when we do put them out, that they meet our standards. We still intend to put them in, but we have no current eta on their addition.

"The world belongs to those who can look at the glass and say: "What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!""
TP

Avatar of Nethaera
Nethaera
04/22/2009 07:06:29 PDT
Custom dances idea dropped?

Q u o t e:
AMG dance studio!

<3



Question: would we (possibly, I know it's not finished yet) be restricted to our faction/sex, or could I Travolta it up on this toon?



Unknown as of yet. :) Once we get to a point where we have specifics to share on it, we will.

"The world belongs to those who can look at the glass and say: "What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!""
TP

Avatar of Nethaera
Nethaera
04/22/2009 07:10:29 PDT
Custom dances idea dropped?

Q u o t e:
umm, when you guys get around to the dances, you should make a TV commercial like you did with Mr. T and Ozzy.

It would be epic, and i'll help film/ edit it !

<3 zaahn



You mean like, "Dancing with the Horde?"

Or, "So you think you can Alliance dance."

[ Post edited by Nethaera ]

"The world belongs to those who can look at the glass and say: "What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!""
TP
Avatar of Nethaera
Nethaera

Alizée Jacotey

Origin World Of Warcraft WOW Night Elf Female Dance HD - J'en Ai Marre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLKNuhDmfvQ&feature=player_embedded

  • @MrNatelol
  • .
  • According to native French speakers who I have conversed with, the lyrics have a subtle meaning behind them when you read between the lines.
  • .
  • That hidden theme is female uh "self amusement", which can only add to the sexiness of this performance, as if it really needed any more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e

http://www.alizee-officiel.com/

http://www.alizee-forum.com/

Default Proof that Blizzard stole night elf dance from Alizee


http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2227


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment