Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )

 

Yes I am on the right list and more is not always better, unless you are talking about some other things. lol
 
Sweet Kristine


From: Shane B <shaneb@ij.net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )

 
You are on the right list then!  heehee  There a couple other lists with a lot more folk on it but more does not mean better as you know of course!


Thank you for your sweet words Shane! I do so love running dungeons with people I know; it adds so much more to the experience. I am always open to advice about how to do my job better.
 
Sweet Kristine


From: Shane B <shaneb@ij.net>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )

 
I have watched you before Kristine (yes I see all - Mary's laptop is often right where I can see it LOL) and you've performed admirably by all accounts dear!  Anyone who complains can just kiss my gnomey backside!

Alastyr (Gnarly)





My best experiences in dungeons where I don't know anyone is when everyone works together and they leave me alone to do my job. lol My worst has been when I went in as a healer and they wouldn't protect me so I died with everyone else. And then when they asked my why I hadn't healed them and I told them they had to protect me so I could, they booted me. lol I don't take it personally though so it doesn't ruin my day. I just enter to do the dungeon again and hope I get a good group the next time.
 
Sweet Kristine


From: Maribeth Schneider <marribeth@gmail.com>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )

 
yeah I agree, Kristine.   I like the fact that I am more easily able to better my gear and become more involved in end game stuff.  I really like the dungeon finder when there are not enough guildies on so then I can play :)  
You get bad pugs and folks but overall I have met some good folks in pugs too.   :)
 
Maribeth

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Kristine Peterson < blackwaterraiders@yahoo.com> wrote:

I think they are targeting the casual player because most people have lives outside of WoW. lol Not everyone can play WoW everyday because of work and family obligations. I just don't happen to have a life so I can play most anytime. lmao
 
Sweet Kristine


From: lirrots <bilbomoody@yahoo.com>
To: World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:25 AM
Subject: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )
 
I also wish they would have opened up Gnomeregan more; especially after they got the whole Alliance forces to attack the front entrance. I wish they would have done more with that...
I don't know about targeting 3 year olds, but they are definitely targeting casual players more with the way they are moving away from reputation based rewards that are necessary to gear up toward raiding, the change of valor points to a system where you use those points to upgrade normal gear instead of buying tier gear with valor and the addition of games within the game - pet battles, scenarios, challenges, farming, cooking diversity, etc.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
�`����,�()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*�,�`����
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment