Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Re: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )

 

I agree very much. I would like more storage. The one thing that I liked about everquest is that u had houses. U could store things there and use the items as decorations in ur house. The guilds also had houses that was used as for putting our guilds conquest on show. I would like to see that in wow. 
I loved star wars but had to chose myself and I liked wow better. Star Wars is still new so hasn't had time to develop like wow. They did give them some completion at first but some of the people I know came back to wow because they had pretty much done all they could with the game. I know for myself that I would like to go back, money willing!
 
Jimmy aka Silverwulf 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: lirrots
Date: 7/10/2012 8:40:29 AM
Subject: [World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Sharing humor : )
 
 

I would like a storage closet for my tabards; and guild (or personal) housing! I also agree that the gathering professions should level more smoothly as you level your character, I hate having to go back constantly, but don't want to skip it altogether and level the professions when I hit 85 because it's a good income on the way to 85 as well as a little xp boost.

--- In World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <Unicorn272@...> wrote:
>
> Absolutely, everyone has right to their own opinion as to what they like and
> don't like about the game and the changes that have been made as well as
> future changes. I didn't care for the soul shard bag but did like the idea
> of hunters carrying their own arrows or ammo, just think there should have
> been an extra slot 4 them as one bag less then other toons made it difficult
> Also the AoE hunters use to have was cut down so much in cata. Not sure of
> the changes MoP have besides the panda which to me seems kinda lame. The
> monk though seems like a pretty kool addition. Archeology never caught my
> attention and really did not understand it much so never have bothered with
> it. I think they should keep the gathering professions more even with the
> level of the toon as I find myself having to do lower level areas to farm
> anything. Also with DK's, since they start at level 55 their 2 professions
> should also equal the level like they did with first aid. Having to farm in
> areas 1-10 when ur lv 55-6o or so sucks lol! That's my 2 cents worth for now
>
>
> Karen
> As I grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me. Like the
> need for therapy..

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment