Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Saturday, January 15, 2011

[World_of_Warcraft_List] Gaming Computers; Are they Worth It?

 

http://lockergnome.net/questions/112900/gaming-computers-are-they-worth-it

Gaming Computers; Are they Worth It?

I've been reading and hearing a lot lately about so-called "gaming computers" (one brandthat comes quickly to mind are Alienware comptuers). Are they worth getting if I do other things on the computer other than gaming, such as blogging and watching videos?
gaming computer alienware

asked yesterday
Sixtennis's gravatar image

Sixtennis
16 1 1 5

6 Answers:
oldest newest most voted
3

I would have to say that most gaming computers are a waste of money, because you can build your own for a fraction of the price.

My friend is building a computer, and it only takes him about $600 to get a computer with an AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor, with a great ASUS motherboard. That right there only costs just below $250.

You can pick up a hard drive for practically nothing, and you can also pick up RAM (that works with the motherboard) for practically nothing.

You wouldn't want to buy a crappy power supply, so add in another hundred dollars or so.

There's also computer cases, but that's not something that really needs to be worried about. You can pick them up for really cheap.

The only thing that's left (hardware wise for inside of the computer) is the graphics card. You can go almost full out with a graphics card and still only pay about $200.

Now, there's the operating system. My friend is going to be starting out with Ubuntu, because it's free, and he can play some games through Wine while he gets the money to get Windows. Also, he has extra displays/keyboards/mice that are available, and that's not an expense that is needed, so I am leaving out $200 or so.

So with all of the hardware that I've just listed, the computer (which is fantastic in my mind) only costs ~$550.

So, is it worth it to get a gaming computer online? No.

answered yesterday
catchatyou's gravatar image

catchatyou
12k 20 79 245

edited yesterday

Ok, thank you for the information, I looked up the prices of my ideal computer online (not that I have the money to afford it), and it was MUCH cheaper than a pre-built computer.
(21 hours ago) Sixtennis Sixtennis's gravatar image
1

Thank you, and I'm glad that I could've helped.
(20 hours ago) catchatyou catchatyou's gravatar image

The only disadvantage is that you need to know if all the hardware pieces can fit each other. If one piece doesn't fit that that is a waste of money. Be aware of this when building your own PC.
(8 hours ago) nitrocrime nitrocrime's gravatar image
4

Build your own rig ! ......

answered yesterday
Jack%20Ogara's gravatar image

Jack Ogara
791 16 34 83
1

It would be a huge waste of money.

"Gaming computers" such as Alienware computers are much more expensive than most computers, and they are also much more powerful. If all you are doing is blogging, watching videos, etc., you don't need that much power.

answered yesterday
PuntingYoshi's gravatar image

PuntingYoshi
5.3k 34 86 158

Not necessarily a waste of money possibly if you buy an alienware or something I will admit they are far overpriced and if anything even if you did get one you don't use it to its full potential I built myself a moderate gaming rig that can handle most of the newest games with the graphics maxed out and getting 50 frames a second and it Conley cost combined about 400 bucks and its a great machine.
(yesterday) snack pack88 snack%20pack88's gravatar image

I'm not saying Alienware and gaming computers are a waste of money, in general. I'm saying it would be a waste of money for the asker, because he/she could easily do what they wanted on a much cheaper computer.
(yesterday) PuntingYoshi PuntingYoshi's gravatar image

True and I wasnt trying to dispute what you said previously I was just saying and I do agree that a "gaming" computer is a waste of money because you can make your own for much cheaper.
(yesterday) snack pack88 snack%20pack88's gravatar image

Ahh, I misunderstood.
(yesterday) PuntingYoshi PuntingYoshi's gravatar image
1

I believe all pre-built computers are a waste of money. If you wan't a good gaming computer I would suggest building your own.But if you don't know how or couldn't be bothered I guess a pre-built system would be your only option.However if you need a gaming pc (IE. a pc with a good graphics card etc.) then I would say a system like an "Alienware Computer" would again be your only / best option.

But if you're not going to be gaming much (or playing graphically intensive games) then a non-gaming pc would be an acceptable option.

Hope I helped :)

answered yesterday
Blind%20Fury's gravatar image

Blind Fury
865 3 17 49
1

It sounds like your a casual gamer, so for you, a full-blown gaming computer is a waste of money. For someone who takes their gaming seriously, then money is no object. I build high-end water-cooled computers (gaming and 3D rendering) for a living, and it's nothing for me to spend $5,000 on parts alone. People buy my computers, even after I add in the cost of my labor, because speed and computing/graphics power are a necessary part of their lives. Until those things become a necessary part of your life, stick with off-the-shelf computers and games that don't require a great deal of graphics power to play well.

answered 18 hours ago
papawayne's gravatar image

papawayne
76 2 4
0

It will become clichéd in the this thread but I will say it anyway; build your own!

answered yesterday
Ben%20Grant's gravatar image

Ben Grant
1.8k 2 10 36

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment