Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Sunday, December 19, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] This is why I do not PRE order anything from Walmart

 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406224564

My birthday was in early November, and my girlfriend wanted to get me a gift I'd really enjoy. She's always had a knack for giving excellent gifts and she pre-ordered the Cataclysm: Collector's Edition from walmart.com in late October. She ordered it with gift-wrapping and gift-messaging and all those kind things a great girl would do for her guy. She even sent me a card in the mail with some Cataclysm art on it. I was thrilled to hear it, to say the least.

Then, December 7 came. Despite the fact that Wal-mart guaranteed a December 7th delivery date, FedEx didn't ring my doorbell until the 8th. I wasn't irritated, just glad to receive my gift. I opened the door, and a gentleman stood before me holding a rather small cardboard box, asking for my signature.

That's way too small to be the collector's edition.

"Is that the only package?"

"Yes, sir."

I signed and took the box, dismayed. They couldn't have possibly sent me the wrong d*mn copy...

I called my girlfriend and asked her to check the receipt. Sure enough, she pre-ordered the collector's edition with all the festive bells and whistles to the tune of $90. I opened the box and found a standard sized PC game box inside. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, standard edition. I immediately went to my local Wal-mart store. The managers explained to me that neither the store nor the website would be getting any more copies of the Collector's Edition, and that they would refund my money so that I could purchase a standard copy.

"So what you're saying, essentially, is that even though she chose to shop with Wal-Mart, her $90 purchase was ignored, I was sent a $40 substitute, and now you refuse to give me the product you sold us more than a month ago?"

"Well, sir, technically you didn't purchase it. You pre-ordered it," he said.

"That certainly didn't stop your company from taking my money, did it? And now, due to the fact that someone in your company's employ screwed up, you're saying that I can't get a limited supply product that my girlfriend took extra care to reserve?"

"We can give her a full refund," he replied.

"We don't want a refund. We want the product we paid for," I protested.

And the wal-mart manager, in his infinite wisdom, explained to me the following:

"Well, I guess you'll just have to go buy another one. Excuse me, I have more important things to do."

So, after reaming out HIS manager for half an hour about the unprofessional attitude, I'm still no closer to getting my collector's edition. I'm not really surprised. Customer service doesn't seem to be anyone's M.O. these days. I suppose I'm just hoping blue reads this and has more to say than "Wow, that sucks. Sorry, dude."


TL;DR - Don't buy from wal-mart.com if you understand the time-value of money.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
����`����,�()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*�,����`����
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment