Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling & Dailies Guides Review

Yes Zygor Guide! I use this ALL the time. One of my good buddies introduced me too it , and i can say that it makes leveling in this game, effin easy!


First, installing the guide is super easy with the installer program. Once you login to play , getting started is just as simple. Now I have personally used this addon to level a Dranei Warrior to level 60 and a Dranei Priest to level 70. Man I really could have used this a while back when i was trying to level up my Night Elf Druid.

It's gotta a new waypoint feature, which ultimately makes Zygor the best choice when it comes to leveling the best leveling addon you can get. If you were like me when WoW first came out , we had to Alt+Tab in and out of the game to look at websites to figure out a quest. Guess what ? With Zygor no more of that BS! The waypoint system literally takes you right to your objectives and back to the quest giver so you dont waste anymore time. Honestly this is one of the best features of the addon, especially if your a n00b! You wont get lost in an unfamiliar world, you'll also find that you complete your quests a lot faster . Zygor groups stuff intelligently, and you end up with some good faction scores to boot

levelingbanner1

Also the Zygor guide has a talent advisor, So if your completely clueless on where to put your points as you level, Zygor can show you where to add them .

Seriously Zygor kicks ASS, most people that I've chatted with loves it and ends up leveling up faster then you can say WoW , and if history repeats itself like I KNOW IT WILL, You'll love it and level up faster as well, Sincerely this Guide is absolutely amazing ..Like I was saying you can get this by click here or the link below!



Friday, April 16, 2010

[World_of_Warcraft_List] Re: Thanks for the invite!

 

Hey Guys,

I just looked over information on the Madoran server and noticed it's part of the Ruin Battlegroup. A while back (WoW/TBC) I used to play on the Cho"gall server which belonged to the Rampage Battlegroup, I had a main (lvl 60 Shaman from vanilla (But it was really tough :P) wow and just got the TBC expansion late) and I had my wittle lvl 29 twink hunter (Horde side). Long story short, I was in a twink Guild and life was good but then the BGs changed where you gained experience and twinks died. Some really good PvP Guilds (Morgrorian BBQ, We camped you IRL, On the wings of a rider, etc) formed a new PvP Guild called "We are Rampage" where you would either transfer your twinks and/or mains, or roll a DK to help fund the process and do twink BGs on RUIN, I can't remember the name of the server where the roll over was to take place.

Anyways, and to the point. How is the PvP on RUIN?, if you've had a chance to participate/interested in it. I play with Planned Chaos over at The Venture Co. but the quality of PvP has drastically declined, on the Horde side anyway. I'm not much for questing but love to do BGs, 5-man, Crafts - in that order.

Thanks,

Jose

--- In World_of_Warcraft_List@yahoogroups.com, Shane B <shaneb@...> wrote:
>
> Woohoo!
>
> Glad to have you with us!
>
> Shane/Alystir the happy gnonme warlock
> List Janitore
>
>
> >HI! Been looking for place to socialize, talk about WOW and give and
> >get help with the game. None of my friends play and my husband has
> >to sit at a computer all day so gaming is not for him but he's
> >supportive. He's a musician so he's gone a lot doing what he enjoys too.
> >
> >I enjoy questing, Achievements, crafting and making money in
> >AH! Keeps me out of eBAY! I've been in some excellent, fun guilds
> >but they seem to disintegrate. Noticed a big exit when players
> >reach 80. I've been playing casually for a long time but my Main
> >and highest level is a rogue lvl 60. Not interested in statistics or
> >end game content. I'm still learning!
> >
> >Have a bunch of toons cause I'm interested in everything! Doing the
> >Exploration Achievements now so I can see everywhere before the
> >Cataclysm explansion changes the world. I look forward to getting
> >to know you all.
> >Slainte,
> >Wex
> >
> >Vek'nilash:
> >Malley lvl 60 Rogue
> >Cherez lvl 32 Hunter
> >Lyndru lvl 33 Druid
> >Mynish lvl 23 Paladin
> >Wexford lvl 5 Warrior
> >
> >Have couple more I'm using for bank and have a Death Knight but I
> >did one level and didn't like it so she's just gonna sit there! lol
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸()====[]::::::::::::::::::>*¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment